Saturday, May 7, 2011

saturday 7May2011 10:54pm

current mood : lonely


current song : 我以为








hey guy , i am back now.



today my feeling told me that i am a lonely boy.



i am very stress now , alot of thing keep on happening.



when i was talking to my family , no one free to chat with me.



the tv is importen then me.





when i call my girlfriend ,



she say that she want to chat with her friend.





why i am so lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



when i call my friend ,




no people pick up my call.



what the fuck is this??!!!!!



i feel that my life is nothing at all.




no want want to chat with me ,



i got alot of thing that in my heart ,



i just need a people , that can understand me.



IZZIT DIFITCULT?




i really hate my life.









HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment